Achieving Lasting Happiness: Lasting happiness does not come from fame, fortune, power, or anything limited by the nature of human life and physical reality. To experience lasting happiness in your life you must contact and become one with God’s Presence within yourself, because God’s Eternal Presence is—in and of itself—lasting happiness. The key to experiencing oneness with God, of course, is through a daily practice of meditation.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Reality: I spiritually recognize that lasting happiness is not as a result of fortune, fame, power, or anything limited by the transitory and temporary nature of human life or physical reality alone.
- Lasting: I acknowledge that the only thing that is lasting is the Eternal, and if I am to have lasting happiness, it must be associated and one with Eternal Happiness.
- Eternal Presence: I recognize that Eternal Presence is Absolute Reality existing everywhere, and since I am a part of everything, it exists in me.
- Recognition: I recognize that to have lasting happiness I must contact and be one with Eternal Presence or Absolute Reality within myself.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I open my body, mind, and soul to the energy beingness of Eternal Presence or Absolute Reality which my intuition interprets as God within myself.
- Realization: I realize that God, or Eternal Presence and Absolute Reality, is lasting happiness.
- Oneness: I recognize that to the degree I am one with God’s Presence within me, to that same measure do I experience lasting happiness.
- Contentment: My lasting happiness is as a result of an ongoing awareness of my oneness with God’s Presence within me, which provides lasting contentment for my soul.