Every event in the life of Jesus is a symbol of spiritual awakening. At its highest reality Easter is not only about the physical resurrection of Jesus, but also about the rebirth of the mind from a deadened awareness of Christ Consciousness within the mind, to a resurrection of that awareness.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Realization: All events in the life of Jesus symbolize inner events in the awakening and resurrection of Christ Consciousness in me.
- Resurrection: I realize that the physical resurrection of Christ symbolizes the resurrection of Christ Mind Consciousness in me.
- Christ Mind Consciousness: I recognize that Christ Mind Consciousness is that part of my mind where my mortal presence and Universal Mind, or God, are as one presence.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation I resurrect Christ Mind Consciousness within myself.
- Resurrection Visualization: Daily, I take a few moments to mentally visualize or imagine that either the figure of Jesus, representing Christ Consciousness in me, or a Christ light, is ascending upward within me from the trunk of my body rising upward into my head and out through the top of it into whatever infinity may be.
- Grave Clothes Removal: Throughout my mind, I remove the grave clothes of mortal life death to be resurrected into the light of Christ Mind Consciousness in my awareness, thoughts, and feelings.
- Resurrected Living: I am daily under the influence of the risen Christ Mind Consciousness resurrected in me.
- Identity: My resurrected identity is lived in onement with Christ/God/Universal Mind/Spirit Consciousness.
- Onement: In my resurrected Christ Mind Consciousness, I am in onement with God’s love, health, creativity, fulfillment, and happiness throughout my body, mind, and soul.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.