Clearing the Mind of Negatives, Part 1: If your deepest thoughts and feelings are filled with negative energy, that energy will suppress or neutralize any positives that seek to come forth from God’s Presence within you. Fortunately, there are techniques for clearing the mind of negatives, including meditation, visualization, and more.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Cleansing Memories: I recognize that I must cleanse all levels of my mind of negative thought energies that work against and come into conflict with positiveness, which I attempt to program into my mind, and also allow to arise within my mind through the Universal Mind of God.
- Meditation: I recognize that through my daily practice of meditation on God’s Presence at the center of my mind, I draw into the memory levels of my consciousness the sublimating Light Energy of God to change negative energy into positive energy.
- Thought/Feeling Monitoring: The moment I think or feel negativity, I immediately say to myself, “I nullify and neutralize that energy” before it can return to the memory level of my mind to continue to interfere with the establishment of positive God Consciousness.
- Visualization: I daily take a few moments to visualize or imagine that the interior of my body is filled with positive Universal God Energy Consciousness that sublimates all darkened negative energy into positive Primal Light or Christ/God energy.
- Conscious Reprogramming: Every time I have a negative thought or feeling, I immediately respond with an opposite positive thought, which reprograms my mind with positive Christ-Mind/Universal God Consciousness Energy.
Hate to forgiveness through the love of Christ-Mind/God
Anger to understanding the lack of Christ/God awareness in others
Jealousy to security in God, realizing that jealousy is lack of God’s Presence
Revenge to release, knowing that karmic law is already in effect
Doubt to God-centered identity, identifying with Universal Power
Hurt to release to God’s Love, Healing, and Understanding of lack of others’ awareness
Low self-esteem to oneness of identity with God’s Presence within
- Lifestyle: I wear and surround myself with happy energy colors, listen only to beautiful and inspiring music, take time to enjoy the natural beauty of nature, and try to find the brighter, positive side of experiences that appear to be negative.
- Identifying: I do not identify my identity with any temporary, negative experience, as I am not anything temporary, but am of the eternal positiveness and Christ-Light Mind of Universal God Consciousness in which negative darkness ceases to be.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.