Eliminating Self-Destructiveness: The greatest obstacle to your success, health, and happiness is the ego part of your mind, which is self-destructive. But through the Christ part of your mind—one with God—you can be divinely guided as to what must be eliminated and healed—whether it is a sense of guilt, victimhood, or unworthiness.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Recognition: I recognize that the greatest obstacle to success, health, and happiness in my life is the personal ego part of my mind, from which self- destructiveness originates.
- Subconscious Influence: I recognize that negative karma, trauma, and self-deflating experiences stored as memories in my subconscious mind stimulate self-destructive thinking or actions, and must be eliminated.
- Why: I am divinely guided through the Christ part of my mind—one with God—as to specific subconscious, self-destructive stimulating experiences that must be eliminated.
- Guilt: I acknowledge at all levels of my mind that God forgives me for any time I have erred, and that I don’t have to destroy my life in order to make amends.
- Worthiness: Through the power of the Christ part of my mind—one with God—I eliminate any and all sense of unworthiness from all levels of my mind that could be causing self-destructiveness.
- Family History: God’s Presence within me, working through the Christ part of my mind, heals any family karma consciousness in all levels of my mind that could stimulate self-destructiveness.
- Victimhood: Through the God Power within me, working through my Christ Mind, I eliminate all sense of victimhood in all areas of my life and declare myself a God-created victor.
- Escapism: I find the answers I need in God’s Presence, and therefore need not escape into self-destructive escapisms, which only prolong my achieving success and happiness in life.
- Others: Through the God Presence within me, I have the power to not succumb to being a part of the self-destructive behavior of others whose paths cross mine.
- Non-Defeatist: Through the Christ-Mind God Power within me, my attitude is at all times non-defeatist.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, whatever is necessary for eliminating self-destructiveness surfaces to my conscious mind’s awareness, while being internally healed by God’s Presence within me.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.