Karma Yoga—A Labor of God: Karma Yoga is for people who are involved in their work and have little time to focus on God through meditation, devotion, or other practices. Instead, they dedicate their work to God, reminding themselves that God is living through them, and God should get the credit for anything accomplished.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Karma Yoga: I understand that karma yoga can lead me to achieve union with God’s Consciousness by achieving a union of my daily work with God’s Presence within me.
- Morning Dedication: As I awaken and prepare for my workday, I dedicate the entirety of my work to God’s Presence within me.
- Mid-day Dedication: At mid-day, I dedicate all that has happened in my work in the morning, and all that will happen in the afternoon, to God’s Presence within me.
- Evening Dedication: At the conclusion of my workday, I dedicate all that has been a part of my work to God’s Presence within me.
- Pre-Sleep Dedication: Just before going to sleep, I dedicate all of my day to God’s Presence, giving thanks for what I feel was good, and releasing to God’s Healing Presence all that I feel was not.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I attune my outer mind to God’s Presence at the center of consciousness within me, so God’s Presence may be the true doer of my work.
- Intuition: Through my practice of meditation, God intuitively directs me throughout my workday and in all areas of my life.
- Work: Whatever work I do each and every day, it is God’s Will that lives through my body, mind, and soul.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.