To make it through this maze called life, you need the help of the innate consciousness that lies within you. That consciousness is the Presence of God, who can guide you through the confusion. Each day, and throughout the day, be aware of God as the doer in your life—working through you, as you.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Awakening: Upon awakening from sleep each day, I take a few moments to dedicate the day to God’s Presence, Will, and Consciousness that direct me from within myself.
- Mid-Day Renewal: At the mid-point of my daily activities, I dedicate the remainder of the day to God’s Renewing Energy and Peace that exists within my soul/mind/body beingness.
- Evening Gratitude: At the conclusion of my day’s activities, I dedicate all that has happened to God’s Presence, giving God credit for all good and releasing all that seems negative or unfavorable to God’s Healing Light Presence within me.
- Sleep Attunement: Just before I sense that I am about to go to sleep, I take a moment to declare that during sleep, God’s Presence is healing and renewing me, while planting guidance-thoughts just below the conscious level of my mind, which I will become aware of during my waking activities.
- Meditation: I recognize that the time I spend daily in a state of meditation is the most important part of my day, for it maintains or reestablishes my connection to God’s Presence at the innermost center of consciousness within me.
- Visualization: Periodically, as I am about my daily activities, I visualize or imagine that the entire interior of my body—at a spiritual level of consciousness—is filled with God’s Presence as Light, which I recognize as my ultimate, absolute, Christ-self reality, one with God.
- Intuitive Guidance: God’s Presence within me—as my ultimate Christ- self—guides and directs my thoughts and feelings as I go about my daily activities.
- Christ-Self/God Doer: At the beginning of each day, and periodically as I go about my daily activities, I declare that it is God’s Presence, Will, Love, and Power working through the Christ-self part of my mind and body that is the actual doer of all that is being done and accomplished.
- My Daily Life: I recognize that my daily life is going about God’s business (meaning releasing my personal will to God’s Will), as God working through my Christ-Mind self and body goes about taking care of my outer physical world business, releasing me from the anxiety and stress of doing that through personal selfhood.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.