University of Sedona
Master’s in Business Administration (MBA.M.)
Specializing in Metaphysics Degree Program
Our Master’s in Business Administration (MBA.M.) specializing in Metaphysics, created by Founder, Dr. Paul Leon Masters has a curriculum of 96 modules.
The 96 study modules, while built on business principles, are focused for use in the metaphysical field only. The study modules are designed to help make you more successful in whatever metaphysical subject you are specializing in.
The study modules are also designed to help you with the administrative, promotional and marketing aspects of your metaphysical field or practice. The degree could also help you to be in an administrative capacity in the metaphysical field, working for a church or organization.
Please click on any image of a cover to download/open the samples.
Questions & Answers
The University of Sedona.
No, you have to be an enrolled student with or graduate from the University of Metaphysics or the University of Sedona to register.
No, this degree program is in addition to the original Master’s degree.
Yes, but you will only be awarded your MBA.M. when you have completed your Bachelor’s in Metaphysical Science.
No, you can take as long you need.
Yes, you can do that.
Electronic Copies – Worldwide
- $250 USD total
Hard Copies – U.S.
- $375 USD total
Hard Copies – International
- $475 USD total
No, there is no payment plan offered. The tuition has to be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
- Metaphysical Business Administration Course: Volume I
- Metaphysical Business Administration Course: Volume II
- Metaphysical Business Administration Course: Volume III
- Study Questions: Each of the 96 modules has 7 open-book questions
- Thesis Handbook
The graduation requirements are as follows:
- Submission and approval of exams based on the content of all modules in the required course study.
- Submission and approval of a 10,000 word (minimum) thesis on any of/or a combination of the following Metaphysical Business Administration topics.
- Financial considerations and planning
- Marketing and Advertising
- Interaction with parishioners, students, counselees
- Suggestions for new pursuits in business applications to metaphysical pursuits
All of the MBA.M. thesis content should be based on observing the basics of success and how they can be applied to the metaphysical field. The thesis should be organized, researched, and written in accordance with the Master’s Thesis Handbook.
Please note: Exams and thesis should be submitted simultaneously. Please allow up to two months for faculty review.
By clicking the Enroll Now button below.
You will receive the three Business Administration Volumes as PDF files.
The Study Questions and Thesis Handbook can be sent as Word or PDF documents.
Our courteous and helpful administrative staff members will be happy to guide you through the enrollment process or answer any questions you might have.