How is communicating with your soul mate different from exchanging thoughts with others? It is more of an energy exchange on a soul dimension. On that plane of consciousness communication is beyond thought and words. There is just a “knowingness.” And you do not even need to be together physically.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Soul-Mates: I understand that soul-mates are just that, a mating of two souls.
- Communication: I understand that soul-mates are brought together on a soul-mate dimension, where communication over and beyond the physical exists.
- Energy Exchange: I understand that on soul-level dimension, communications are energy exchanges that transmit the equivalent of human thoughts and feelings, but at a higher spirited frequency level.
- Physical Soul-Mating: While I understand that soul-mate communication, for the most part, takes place on a soul dimension, that I can practice soul-mating in the world of my physical senses and dimensions.
- Mutual Meditation: When meditating, I practice soul-mating by sitting together, preferably back-to-back, and letting the higher consciousness spiritual energy of our souls comingle and fuse.
- Hand Light Exchange: I practice soul-mating by taking both their hands in mine and imaging the light of God’s Presence within me flowing through my hands into theirs.
- Heart-To-Hearth: I practice soul-mating by mentally visualizing or imagining that the light of God’s Presence is flowing into my soul-mate’s heart and theirs into mine.
- Music: I practice soul-mating with my soul-mate by allowing beautifully inspired music to take hold of both of us and sweep us upward in a musical simpatico of soul energy exchange.
- Sharing: I practice soul-mating by sharing concerns, weaknesses, goals, and aspirations with complete trust, knowing that what is shared is a sacred trust because of the soul nature of the relationship.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.