Prayer is not about petitioning God for what you think you want. It’s about aligning your human consciousness with what the consciousness of God wants for you.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Prayer Defined: I understand that prayer in the Christ Mind part of my consciousness is in truth really the practice of mediation.
- Entrance: Whenever I pray (meditate), I enter into my own mind (closet) and shut the door behind me (close off outer senses), and pray (commune in consciousness) with my Father (God) which seeth in secret (in the higher consciousness within me). Matthew, 6:6.
- God Who Knows: I recognize that the presence of God in my mind already knows what I truly need. Matthew, 6:8.
- Results: I understand that what is asked in prayer is only answered if it is Christ Mind Consciousness mediation in which God has inspired the prayer. Matthew, 21:22.
- God Inspired Prayer: Through living in prayerful (meditation oneness) with God, it is God who creates or inspires the prayer which is to bring the conscious human part of my mind into alignment with God’s Will to manifest through me.
- Christ Mind Prayer: I recognize that in Christ Mind Consciousness, it is God who places a prayer into my mind to be prayed.
- Already So: I understand that all Christ Mind prayer is under the influence of God and is successful because it is already so in the mind of God.
- Alignment: I recognize that Christ Mind prayer is an alignment of the moral part of my mind with what is already so in the immortal Christ/God Mind.
- Intuitively Created Prayer: God intuitively gives me knowing of what
to prayer for based on what is best for me, and it manifests as it is already so in the mind of God.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.