Unconditional love comes from the Presence of God seeing the perfection of others through your eyes. With that kind of love it is natural for you to place the needs of others before your own. You don’t have expectations of them or need to control them, and you unconditionally forgive them, as well.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Needs: It is natural for me to always be placing the needs of the person I love before my own.
- Expectations: I do not create expectations in my mind as to what I expect of the other person and from the other person and, therefore, am not disappointed or angered.
- Forgiveness: I unconditionally love and, therefore, I unconditionally forgive.
- Control: There is no need to attempt to control the person I love, for my unconditional love loves them in spite of anything that they might do that I would try to control.
- Money: My relationship is not based on whether there is or is not money, because my love is unconditional for them.
- Health: In sickness as in health, my love remains constant, for it is unconditional.
- Lifestyle: Through mutual divine guidance from God’s Presence, we live a lifestyle where we can express unconditional love to each other in the way we live our lives.
- Intimacy: Whether physically expressed on not, due to health or age, unconditional love begins and culminates more in the exchange between our souls than our bodies.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I contact God’s unconditional love presence within myself, which I share as unconditional personal love.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.