Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Needs: It is natural for me to always be placing the needs of the person I love before my own.
- Expectations: I do not create expectations in my mind as to what I expect of the other person and from the other person and, therefore, am not disappointed or angered.
- Forgiveness: I unconditionally love and, therefore, I unconditionally forgive.
- Control: There is no need to attempt to control the person I love, for my unconditional love loves them in spite of anything that they might do that I would try to control.
- Money: My relationship is not based on whether there is or is not money, because my love is unconditional for them.
- Health: In sickness as in health, my love remains constant, for it is unconditional.
- Lifestyle: Through mutual divine guidance from God’s Presence, we live a lifestyle where we can express unconditional love to each other in the way we live our lives.
- Intimacy: Whether physically expressed on not, due to health or age, unconditional love begins and culminates more in the exchange between our souls than our bodies.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I contact God’s unconditional love presence within myself, which I share as unconditional personal love.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/unconditional-personal-love/