To awaken more fully to God, different types of yoga practices have been developed to suit different types of people. The highest form of yoga—Raja Yoga—is for those who are willing to spend time in deep meditation to become one with the Christ Light that is the doorway to God’s Presence.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Raja Yoga: I work successfully with the inner energy/matter of my mind, guided intuitively by God’s Presence to find and awaken to God’s Universal Mind/Spirit.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I achieve the relaxation and concentration necessary to make my mind one pointed to work with the inner energies of consciousness within me.
- Vrittis: Through God’s Presence within me, I am intuitively guided in working with the inner energies (vrittis) of my mind that the color frequencies may be re-absorbed into light (Christ Consciousness) of Universal Mind/Spirit or God.
- Chitta: Through God’s Presence within me, I am intuitively guided in working with the mind stuff (chitta) to turn mind forms into energies; and energies to color frequencies that may be re-absorbed into light (Christ Consciousness) of Universal Mind/Spirit or God.
- Working With: Through deep meditational relaxation, the inner energies (vrittis) of my mind are slowed and stilled to the point where the color frequencies may be re-absorbed into light Christ Consciousness of Universal Mind/Spirit or God.
- Third Eye: Through God’s Presence intuitively guiding me, I work to still energy frequencies appearing as colors, shapes, and forms before my third eye, or inner sight of my forehead, or the whole interior of my head.
- Light: In meditation, I work to enlarge any light appearing in my third eye area by holding it steady in an inner gaze.
- Christ Mind: I am one with the Christ Mind light of God’s Presence, and I am intuitively led to achieve oneness with the Christ light, the doorway of consciousness to God’s Presence.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.