Everything that happens in life has a cause. If it is good, it may seem like luck, but it is the result of a cause. If it is bad, it may seem like misfortune, but it is also the result of a cause. This law of cause and effect is called karma, and it comes about through the choices you make in life.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Cause and Effect: I recognize that everything that takes place in physical life or beyond it is as a result of a cause which preceded effect.
- Luck: Based on the universal law of cause and effect, there is no such thing as luck or chance good fortune, as everything has a cause that precedes it.
- Karma: The law of karma best illustrates the law of cause and effect manifested in human experiences of good, bad, and degrees in between.
- Fate: Fate covering a person’s entire physical life, whether short or lengthy, can be as a result of cumulative karma of many lives or pre physical existence.
- Destiny: Based on cause and effect, karma, and fate, each soul has a certain destiny to live in this or any other lifetime.
- One Eternal Moment: Every soul is part of God’s one eternal moment of time containing all they will experience over many lifetimes – bad, good, or in between.
- Choice: I recognize that my soul has a choice as to what part of God’s eternal moment to choose, and I choose enlightenment, which provides me with an awareness to choose good experiences.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, to one degree or another, I contact the presence of God’s eternal moment and am energized by good experience energy.
- Oneness: In oneness with God’s Presence, God provides me soul mastery to meet circumstances and conditions active in my life with positive, successful results.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/your-life-luck-fate-or-karma/