Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc.,
In Conjunction with the Ordained Minister Program
Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc.
If you are searching for a metaphysical degree program to help turn your passion or spiritual interest into a career, expand your consciousness, enhance your metaphysical knowledge and give you a recognized education with practical tools and resources to help yourself and others, our program will help you take a step in the right direction.
The Bachelor’s in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc., is offered through the University of Metaphysics in conjunction with the Ordained Minister’s Program. You have the option to be an active or non-active minister. The program consists of 48 study modules with open-book examination questions for each module. Written by Dr. Paul Leon Masters, Founder of the International Metaphysical Ministry (IMM) and its university system, the curriculum synthesizes psychology, the holistic, transcendent, transpersonal, and mystical, blended beautifully together through decades of higher consciousness research and tested result applications to improve people’s lives.
Upon successful completion of the entirety of the Bachelor’s Degree Program, you will be awarded your Bachelor’s Degree, Ordained Metaphysical Minister’s Certificate, and Metaphysical Practitioner’s Diploma. You have the option to enroll in the Bachelor’s Program only, or the full Doctoral Degree Program.
Ordained Metaphysical Minister Certificate
The minister’s certificate is awarded at the same time as your bachelor’s degree and demonstrates that you have taken Transpersonal, Transcendent, Theocentric, Holistic, New Thought Metaphysically oriented studies. Ordained ministry status provides the legal right to engage in counseling, spiritual healing work, perform marriages and other ministerial rights, and is also the legal basis for awarding and maintaining your doctoral degree.
As an Ordained Minister, you have the legal authority to perform all the rites of the church as long as you are in good standing with the International Metaphysical Ministry.
Please note that if you establish an independent ministry, you must do so in accordance with the laws of your state, county, province or country.
Metaphysical Practitioner’s Diploma
The awarding of the Metaphysical Practitioner’s Diploma demonstrates you have studied the principles and practices of spiritual mind healing of physical, emotional, and other life problems. This is awarded at the same time as your bachelor’s degree and ordination diploma.
- Over the age of 18 years.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- No criminal background or felony convictions.
- A genuine interest in metaphysics and a sincere desire to help others.
You have the option of receiving your study materials in either electronic or hard-copy format.
- Study Guide
- Bachelor/Minister Lessons: Volume 1
- Bachelor/Minister Lessons: Volume 2
- Bachelor/Minister Lessons: Volume 3
- Bachelor/Minister Lessons: Volume 4
- Bachelor/ Minister Examination File
- Rites of the Metaphysical Ministry
- Recommended Reading List
- Meditation Dynamics Course – Bonus Material
- 48 webinars covering each of the 48 modules of the Bachelor’s/Minister Program
Bachelor’s Degree Program Curriculum Modules
- Attracting and Maintaining Prosperity
- Conscious Spiritual Self-Realization for Success
- How to Put Action behind Your Meditations for Success and Happiness
- Mastering Your Weaknesses through Your Inner God-Power
- Establishing and Maintaining a Positive Transcendent Attitude
- Metaphysical Principles of Winning the Game of Life
- Establishing Mystical Self-Direction
- Spiritual Mind Magnetism
- Channeling God-Power into Your Daily Activities
- Eliminating the Negative and Strengthening the Positive
- Spiritual Mind Treatment
- How to Handle Problems as They Arise
- Establishing Positive New Patterns in Your Life
- Activity Visualization
- Physics Mechanics of Success
- The Power of Meditation Practices
- Reversing Negative Trends into Positive Ones
- Complete Daily Mental Rebirth Treatment
- Metaphysical Laws of Success
- How to Give Metaphysical Treatments
- How to Use Intuitive ESP for Success and Happiness
- The Role of Diet and Sex in Metaphysics
- Metaphysical Philosophy of New Consciousness for Successful Living
25. How to Have all Channels Open for Success
26. Understanding and Using Cosmic Mind Telepathy for Success and Happiness
27. How to Practice the Power of Transcendent Awareness
28. Metaphysical Sensitivity Training
29. Convincing Yourself You Can
30. Reaction Control or How to Have Positive Control over Your Life
32.Positive Conditioned Reflex Living
33. Metaphysical Principles of Overcoming
34. Metaphysical Principles of Materializing
35. Metaphysical Principles of Self-Belief
36. Metaphysical Principles for Achieving Happiness
37. How to Live the Metaphysical Life Daily
38. Metaphysical Principles of Prosperity
39. Projecting the Real You to Others
40. Controlling Psychic Vibrations in Your Immediate Environment
41. Establishing and Maintaining Control over Your Life
43. Creative Thinking – or Finding the Intuitive Ideas that Can Bring Success in Life
44. Creating a New Self-Image for Successful Living
45. Metaphysical Principles of Achieving Success
46. Psychic-Mystical Secrets of Getting Prayer Answered
47. Developing a Prosperity Mentality
48. Establishing and Accomplishing Your Goals
Bachelor’s Degree Program Curriculum Excerpts
Metaphysical degrees are not secular and not accredited by any federally recognized accrediting agency. The International Metaphysical Ministry (IMM) is the parent body of the University of Metaphysics and the University of Sedona, engaging in private, post-secondary, distance learning religious education. We award our degrees in regards to professional ministerial work done about teachings, directly or indirectly associated with modules appearing within the coursework of our university system and falls under the jurisdiction of Private Post-Secondary Education.
Graduates have the legal right to use degree titles awarded in conjunction with the ministerial status conferred with the option to be either an active or non-active Minister with the IMM.
View our Webinar: A University Student’s Journey: Enrollment through the Bachelors
of Metaphysical Science Degree
This instructional and motivational tool gives step-by-step procedures for attaining the Bachelors of Metaphysical Science, B.Msc., the Practitioner Diploma, and joining the International Metaphysical Ministry. Click on the link to view on Vimeo: www.vimeo.com
Bachelor’s Degree Program Scholarship Fund
It is our intention to award prospective students affordable tuition rates and the opportunity to participate in Metaphysical Studies and Higher Consciousness Education. Therefore, through the continuing support and generous donations received from our Alumni Association members, we currently offer scholarships to all enrolling students significantly reducing the regular program tuition by 80%.
Note: You have the option to continue to complete the Master’s and Doctoral degree programs. Scholarship tuition rates will apply at $430.00 per degree level if paid in full, or $490.00 on a payment plan. $90.00 down and 16 monthly tuition payments of $25.00 for a total tuition of $490.00.
Enroll in the All Inclusive Bachelor’s Master’s, Doctoral Degree Program
The more you are of service to others, the more the energy of Divine Love – God’s Love – transforms your consciousness and identity from personal to UNIVERSAL.
— Dr. Paul Leon Masters