Remember that those you have loved—or who were dear to you—who have passed on, remain an eternal part of God’s Presence. Because you are one with that Presence, nothing separates you from them. You can still send them your love, thank them, and honor them.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Past Memories: In my heart I honor the memory of those I have loved and those dear to me who have passed on or are no longer a part of my physical life, yet remain an eternal part of God’s Presence within me with which I am one.
- Time and Space: In fond memories of those close to me at some time in my life, I declare that neither the illusion of time and space separates them from me in the consciousness of God within me.
- Love: To special people who are part of memories past and memories to be lived in the future, I send you my love.
- Memorial Days: On memorial days, I especially take time to go back over the years to thank those who have meant so much to me in my life.
- War: For those who I have not known but who have sacrificed a portion of their body, mind, or entire physical life for me, I honor in gratitude eternally.
- Realization: I realize that whatever life I am currently living will be part of my future memories, and thus, I am especially motivated to express my love, friendship, affection, and gratitude to those close to me in the present, who will be part of my memories in the future.
- Eternity: Whatever has been or will be lives in one eternal moment of God’s Presence in oneness with my soul.
- Future Memories: I honor God’s Presence for my divine origin in whom memories of past, present, and future co-exist as one eternal moment.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/memories-of-the-past-and-of-the-future/