Creating a Good Karma Future: In Reality, both the present and the future exist in One Eternal Moment of God’s Time. That means that what will be, already is. So to create a good future, simply be in agreement that the future—which has already happened—is good. You are then invoking whatever it takes to fulfill that prophesy.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Cause and Effect: My thinking and actions of today are the cause that produces the effect I experience in my future.
- Bible Reference: As I sow (cause), so I reap (effect).
- One Eternal Moment: In an absolute sense, there is but one eternal moment of time where both so-called present and future co-exist.
- Time: What I think and do now is instantly in effect as my future.
- Nullifying: I nullify and neutralize all my negative thoughts and actions as they occur through the healing light power of God’s Presence within me.
- Visualization: I visualize or imagine God’s Light Presence within me and see myself doing something good for one or more people.
- Physically: I am constantly on the alert as to some good I may do for someone as I go about my daily business in the physical world.
- Past Negative Karmic Influence: Through the healing light power of God at the center of my mind, all levels of consciousness within me are healed of all past negative energy karma.
- Benefitting Others: In all that I think or do, I choose to think or do only such things as will in some way benefit one or more people.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, my consciousness is influenced by the goodness of God’s Presence within me which cases me to think good things and do good things creating a good karmic future.
- Good: I focus on experiencing good in my life to be in a better position to bring good into the lives of others.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.