Master’s in Metaphysical Science, M.Msc.
Awarded by the University of Metaphysics
Based on over five decades Dr. Masters’ full-time Metaphysical practice and extensive contact with other professional metaphysicians during that time, this curriculum is written especially for the professional in the Holistic, New Thought Metaphysical field. These are not just exercises on subjects that you may have studied before. The text of the material is written with the central idea of how such subject matter is used in actual Metaphysical teaching, counseling, lecturing, and healing so as to achieve maximum results in helping to improve the lives of those who come to you as a doctoral professional. Such valuable text and study material—necessary to help you to achieve success as a doctoral professional—is not available in books and to our knowledge, is only appearing in this course of study.
The Master’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, M.Msc.
The Master’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, M.Msc., program consists of 18 modules with 18 open-book examinations and requires, in addition, the submission of a thesis of at least 6,000 words. The thesis topic must relate to at least one of the curriculum subjects covered in either the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree modules.
Students have access to and guidance from the Master’s Thesis Handbook and approved thesis samples on the Online Center when writing the thesis, as well as a Thesis Advisor.
Master’s Degree Curriculum Modules
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part I)
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part II)
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part III)
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness (Part IV)
- Psychic-Mystical Aspects of Metaphysics (Part I)
- Psychic-Mystical Aspects of Metaphysics (Part II)
- Psychic-Mystical Aspects of Metaphysics (Part III)
- Pastoral Psychology (Part I)
- Pastoral Psychology (Part II)
- Practitioner’s Metaphysical Healing Practice
- Professionalism: Your Doctoral Image and Dealings with the Public
- Dream Interpretation: Its Role in Metaphysics
- Meditation and Its Significance to Metaphysical Practice
- Self-Hypnosis and Its Relation to Metaphysical Practice
- The Bible and Metaphysics
- Yoga: Its Adaptation to Western Thinking
- Metaphysical Semantics and Doctoral Communication
- Exploring the Choice of Metaphysical Operation: Teaching and/or Counseling Center or Church
Master’s Degree Program Curriculum Excerpts
Excerpts from Master’s Degree Program Curriculum Modules
The following sample pages are drawn randomly from various master’s level curriculum modules.
These are excerpts and do not reflect a complete module.
Please click on any image of a cover to download/open the samples.
Continue learning and growing in the metaphysical field through the Continuing Education program
offered through the University of Sedona.
Master’s in Business Administration, MBA.M., specializing in Metaphysics:
The 96 study modules, while built on business principles, are focused for use in the metaphysical field only and are designed to help make you more successful in whatever metaphysical subject you are specializing in. Learn the administrative, promotional and marketing aspects of your metaphysical field or practice.
You may not substitute the MBA.M for your Master’s Thesis Program, and must first complete and pass the master’s exam and thesis before you turn in any coursework for the MBA.M. For additional information, degree requirements, tuition and enrollment, visit: https://universityofmetaphysics.com/mbam/.
Note: This degree is only offered through the University of Sedona since it is Continuing Education.
Continue to the Doctoral Program