There is a point in your mind where your personal sense of consciousness and the Universal Consciousness of God are one. We call that point the Christ Mind.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Christ MIind: Christ Mind is that part of the innermost center of my mind where my personal sense of consciousness and the universal consciousness of God exist as one presence.
- Identity: I recognize that my ultimate identity is one with the eternal presence of God or a state of Christ Mind Consciousness.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I establish a connection with God’s universal consciousness, which provides me with Christ Mindedness.
- Will: Daily, I give up my personal and mortal mind consciousness to God’s Will channeled through the Christed mind within me.
- Release: I am constantly releasing what needs to be done in my life from the Christ Mind in me to universal God consciousness at the center of my beingness.
- Intuition: My Christ Mind Consciousness is under the intuitive guidance of universal God consciousness within me.
- Awarennes: In Christ Mind awareness I am aware of both the short-term and long-term results of my actions.
- Doing: I accept that in Christ Mindedness I am aware that God’s Presence within me is the true doer of all accomplished good in my life; past, present, and future.
- Creativity: I accept that the Christ Mind within me becomes aware of creative ideas coming from universal God consciousness in me, which is the source for ideas with which to improve my life.
- Perspective: I am in this world but my Christ Mind exists in a higher state of consciousness, one with God’s Universal Mind.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.