Healing a Divided Mind: No matter how spiritually based and positive your conscious thinking is, those thoughts will be comprised by conflicting negativity in your subconscious mind. Fortunately, that conflict can be healed by various techniques that neutralize negative energies in the Light of God’s Presence within you.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Recognition: I recognize that to have power in my conscious spiritual thinking, that all stored-up memories in my subconscious must be positive in nature.
- Conflict: I understand that positive, spiritually-based thinking in my conscious mind will be compromised by conflicting negativity in my personal subconscious, until my mind is healed and cleared of such content.
- Sublimation: I understand that I must spiritually sublimate all negative thought energies in my personal subconscious into the positive Christ-Minded awareness and Light of God’s Presence within me.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I open the personal subconscious part of my mind to the Healing Light Energy of Christ/God Presence, so all negative trauma and karma is sublimated into Light.
- Visualization: Every day, I take a few moments to visualize that the entirety of my inner spiritual mind/body is filled with Christ/God Light in which no negativity can live, and thus my consciousness on all levels is healed.
- Breathing: Every time I exhale, I exhale negative thought energy out of me, and conversely, on a spiritual level, every inhalation stimulates the healing flow of Christ/God Light into all levels of my mind.
- Conscious Thought Control: Every time a negative thought surfaces from the memory level of my personal subconscious, I immediately affirm: “I nullify and neutralize this thought, so it does not return to my subconscious.”
- Ultimate Power: Through the ultimate power of Christ/God Light constantly working within all levels of my mind, my mind is healed of all negative energies of trauma or karma from this or past lives.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.