Making changes is a necessary part of life. For a greater sense of security while living through such changes, identify with God’s unchanging Presence within you. And know that God’s Presence gives you the courage, wisdom and power to know when to make those changes and how to make them effectively.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Change: I recognize that making changes is a necessary part of life in order to improve and/or learn from human experience.
- Eternity: I understand that I have a greater sense of security by identifying with God’s Unchanging Presence within myself while living through necessary changes in my outer physical life.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I am intuitively ledand guided as to when and how to make changes in my life.
- When: I affirm and declare that I will intuitively know when to make changes, be it in my personal life, career, or any other area of my life.
- Courage: I declare that I have the courage to make changes, for I depend on God’s Presence, Wisdom, and Power within me to provide what is necessary to make changes positively and effectively.
- Will: As with all else in my life, when making changes I give up my personal will to the Universal Will and Power of God’s Presence within me to accomplish necessary changes positively and effectively.
- Already so: In God’s Mind within me, all changes in my life have already been accomplished at the right time and in a positive, successful way.
- My Future: I affirm and declare that I am secure and at peace within myself, knowing that the timing and how-to of all changes in my life are materialized into physical manifestation through God’s Presence and Power throughout my future.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.