Is there a key that opens you up to love, income, health, peace, beauty, happiness, and joy? Yes. It is the key of Mystical Oneness with God. Mystical Oneness is realizing that there is but One Life in this universe manifesting as everything. And you can connect to this Oneness.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Defining: I understand that mystical oneness is oneness with God and All that is.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I am able to establish and maintain an inner mind state of Christ conscious oneness with God.
- Others: Through my Christ conscious oneness with God, I am able to feel a oneness with others who contain the same God Presence within them.
- Visualization: I take a few moments daily to visualize or imagine that the interior of my body, on a spiritual level, is filled with God’s Light Presence. which gives me a state of oneness with the same God Light Presence in others.
- Nature: As God’s Presence is in all manifestations of nature, I sense, feel, and am one with all the beauty seen in nature.
- Supply: I recognize that through my oneness with God, which is all things and creates and controls all things of earth and heaven, that whatever I need in life, according to God’s purpose for my soul in this lifetime, is supplied.
- Health: In my oneness with God’s perfection and wholeness living as the life force within me, that I am one in body, mind, and soul, with good health and healing.
- Love: Through my oneness with God’s Presence within me, whose nature is love, I connect with God’s nature in others, attracting love to me.
- Health: In oneness with God, others, and the Universe, I am unlimited in what I am and can be.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/mystical-oneness-the-key-to-lifes-rewards/
Audio version read by Rev. Steven Lane Taylor, B.Msc.
A person may attend the most prestigious universities filled with professors who have impressive credentials and academic achievements, and from a worldly understanding, one would tend to believe that these are the ultimate source of teaching and knowledge. In such worshipping of traditional academia, the concept of a higher teaching source becomes blurred.
To suggest that life’s ultimate teacher is God seems naïve when compared to what can be learned in traditional academia, or even in traditional universities that are faith-based—universities that acknowledge God’s Presence as the Ultimate Teacher, but fail as students become mere parrots, echoing the dogma of the particular theology of that denomination. Scholastic achievement, whether secular or non-secular, becomes the idealized goal. Life is then scripted from outside sources rather than created by the guidance of the Inner Source, the Ultimate Teacher, or God.[Read more…] about The Ultimate Teacher