All negativity arises from the illusion of a personal selfhood that is separate from the One Life of God. The way to eliminate that negativity is to connect with God’s Presence within you, sublimating all negative thoughts and feelings into the positive energy of God’s Light, with which you are one.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Negative Energy: I understand that negative energy is created through an illusion of personal selfhood or isolation or consciousness separation from the one life God, Creator of the Universe living in all created things, animate and supposedly inanimate.
- Negative Energy Illusion: I understand that based on the illusion of personal selfhood, which includes, but is not limited to, fear, hate, vanity, greed, destructiveness, vengeance, limitation, victimhood, jealousy, envy, poor self-image, overly aggressive behavior, lust, and deceit.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, negative energy is sublimated into the light of Christ Mind energy consciousness.
- Visualization: Daily, I take a few moments to visualize or imagine my body filled with positive God light where negative energy cannot exist.
- Self-Image: I am filled with positive energy at all levels of my body, mind, and soul, declaring my oneness with God’s spirit and my mind one with Christ/God consciousness.
- Auric Protection: Daily, I mentally project a white protective aura of God light around my physical body as a protective shield against being influenced by outside negative thought/feeling energies.
- Nullifying: Every time I think or feel a negative energy, I immediately nullify it so that it does not enter into or recede back into the personal subconscious memory level of my mind.
- God Power: I declare that the ultimate God power of the Universe exists in me to sublimate all negative thought/feeling energy into positive God light energy.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/deprogramming-negative-illusions/
Audio version read by Rev. Steven Lane Taylor, B.Msc.
When the Christ Mind that was in Jesus spoke the words, “I am the Alpha and Omega—the Beginning and the End” (Rev. 1: 8), a profound mystical truth was being proclaimed, affirming what mystics of the past, present, and future have voiced. The words state that the past (that is, the beginning) and the future (that is, the ending) are as One, and that time, or the appearance of it, is a cosmic blur—an illusion of Absolute Reality. This is to say that there is no real time lapse between beginning and ending—only the illusion of it. The illusion of time exists to help in the construction of a cosmic duality, where the suggestion of opposites creates the illusion that the One Life of the Universe, or God, is now many lives and many lifetimes—all seemingly flowing in time.
Aware of the illusion of time and seeing the Reality of Absolute Universal Selfhood, the Christ Mind that was in Jesus made known to those with spiritual ears to hear that He existed in a state of Universal Awareness—of Christ Consciousness existing Eternally as Alpha and Omega; Beingness without a beginning or ending; an endless circle without a starting or ending point; an Eternity that simply IS. Because there is existence, it can be thought of as One Eternal Moment of Time—a cosmic timepiece showing only one moment of time.
Why is all this so important?[Read more…] about Alpha and Omega