Motherhood Viewed Mystically: The eternal and infinite creative process of God is made manifest in physical motherhood. Said another way, motherhood duplicates in finite form God’s Spirit of giving life throughout the universe, and God’s love for Spirit’s creations finds expression in a mother’s love.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Motherhood of God: I understand that physical motherhood is an expression of the creative nature of God’s spirit.
- As Above, So Below: I understand that the eternal and infinite creative process of God is made manifest in Motherhood.
- God’s Love: I understand that God’s love for the creations of Spirit finds a degree of expression in a mother’s love.
- The Giving of Life: I understand that physical motherhood duplicates, in finite form, God’s spirit of giving life throughout the Universe.
- The Divine Feminine: I understand that even if a woman does not give birth, the divine feminine with all the qualities of motherhood lives within her and may be expressed in other ways.
- Intuition: I understand that intuition is part of the divine feminine in motherhood, or how God’s Presence lovingly guides the surface mind or intellect.
- Meditation: I recognize that my daily practice of meditation opens me to the influence of the divine creative motherhood energy of God to give birth to creative ideas and intuitive guidance.
- Motherhood’s Importance: A wise philosopher once noted, “you tell a society by the quality of their mothers.”
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.