It only takes one creative idea to prosper you, and that idea comes from the Source of all creative ideas—the Presence of God within you. Through meditation and visualization you can gain access to God’s creative ideas. It requires only your willingness to give up your personal will to God’s Will.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- One Creative Idea: All it takes is just one creative idea to prosper me, and that creative idea exists within me now in the presence of God within me, the source of all creativeness.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I establish and maintain contact with the innermost center of consciousness within me, the mind of God, universal intelligence, the source of all creative ideas.
- Visualization: Daily, I take a few moments to visualize or imagine God light energy containing one or more creative ideas moving upward from the frontal part of my chest area to my head area, providing me with the creative thoughts necessary to prosper.
- Attunement of Will: Daily, I give up my personal will and its limited intellect to the unlimited will of the Universe, or God, containing all creative ideas.
- Spontaneous Appearance: I understand that creative ideas suddenly appear in my mind without any intellectual reasoning.
- God Already Knows: The God part of my mind already knows exactly which creative idea needs to be known by the conscious level of my mind to experience more prospering.
- Total Prospering: In my oneness and wholeness with God, I experience prospering as a whole person and, thus, love and health in abundance as well as materially.
- Soul’s Purpose: I affirm daily that God’s creative prospering ideas are in tune with my soul’s purpose in this lifetime and at this time in my life.
- Oneness: I am in God and God is in me and thus, all creative ideas that exist in God exist in me!
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/prospering-through-creative-idea-sourcing/