Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- The Lesser or False You: I recognize that the lesser or false me is that which is not eternal and subject to temporary and fleeting states of selfhood and cycles of life with corresponding limitations.
- The Greater Me: I recognize and accept that there is a changeless and eternal part of me that is the Christ Mind of my mind’s beingness, or that which is one with God and thus the greater me.
- Oneness: I recognize that the greater Christ part of me – one with God – is capable through oneness to manifest the greater me in my life.
- Release: Daily, I release any and all sense of lesser, limited, false selfhood to the light of God’s Presence within me that it be sublimated into the greater Christ/God beingness with which I am one.
- Will: Daily I open myself to God’s Will within me that is, in truth, the will of my greater Christ selfhood.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, my greater Christ Mind self is energized in body, mind, and soul.
- Visualization: I daily take a few moments to visualize or imagine that the interior of my body is filled with God’s Christ light body of my greater self.
- Material Needs: My greater Christ Mind self – one with God – who knows my material needs before I ask, supplies me with all that I truly need for the good of my soul and therefore my body and mind.
- Love: I affirm that my greater self is one with God’s Presence of love and therefore attracts love into my human life.
- Health: I realize that my greater Christ Mind is always aware of the greatest perfection of health with which the greater Christ part of myself is one.
- Happiness: The greater me exists in an ever on-going state of happiness because of my Christ Mind oneness with the eternal God part of me.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/the-greater-you/