Total wealth is not just about prospering materially, but also mentally and spiritually. It comes from living in Christ Mind Consciousness, and allowing yourself to be intuitively guided by Universal Consciousness—or God—according to God’s wisdom and will for the enrichment of your soul.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Two Christianities: I understand that there are two Christianities, the outer for the mass of souls as yet unable to comprehend the subtleties and complexities of the simplest truth of all, and the other secret Christianity of the Disciples, made known to only a few, who, when ready to enter into the mysteries of knowingness or Christ Mind Consciousness, have it inwardly revealed to them.
- Total Wealth: I recognize that my prospering materially, mentally, and spiritually is a result of my living in Christ Mind Consciousness as guided intuitively by Universal Consciousness or God.
- Christ: I recognize that the word Christ refers to the state of consciousness or mind level within me here, and my existence is in an eternal state of oneness with Universal Consciousness or God.
- Priority: I recognize that my first priority in life is to live in Christ Mind Consciousness that I may be inwardly connected to Universal Consciousness or God to be in charge of my thinking and feeling nature, that I may receive total wealth according to God’s wisdom and will for the enrichment of my soul in this life and beyond.
- Source: I recognize that my real source for a life of total wealth comes from the Universal Consciousness of God within me, channeled through the Christ Mind intuitive awareness active in me.
- Knowing: I recognize that total wealth is achieved, not through mortally thinking something into existence, but by Christ Mind knowing, intuitively guided by Universal Consciousness or God as to both thinking and feeling.
- Wealth Goals: I recognize that total wealth is achieved when my outer thinking and feeling processes are intuitively guided by knowing what my goals are, established not by mortal mind level limitations, but by the all-knowing universal God consciousness within me channeled through Christ Mindedness.
- Wordly Wealth: I recognize that worldly wealth can be achieved in making money and material possessions the number one priority or focus of the outer mortal mind, but that in so doing, connection with universal consciousness or total wealth is almost impossible and can lead to unhappiness, emptiness within, and escapisms with and in spite of worldly wealth.
- Lasting Wealth: I recognize that anything lasting must be eternal, so I seek as my first priority to be one with the eternal part of me as the lasting treasure which provides for me in this life and beyond it through eternity.
- Cleansing: I recognize that the mortal levels of consciousness within me must be cleansed of negative karma, trauma, thinking, and feeling or I will be in conflict with Christ Mindedness and, thus, block the intuitive channeling of universal God consciousness to achieve total wealth.
- Will: I daily give up my personal will and corresponding mortal thinking and feeling to the will of universal God consciousness which provides me with the knowing to live in total wealth.
- Reality: I recognize that while there is a physical abundance of all things for all people, that only a few achieve total wealth, for the universal God consciousness only provides to its creations the power inherent in knowingness that they are prepared to experience to not destroy themselves and others through a mortally obstructed view or reality.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/total-wealth-materially-mentally-spiritually/