Want to have better love karma? Remember that the source of all love is God. The closer you are to God’s Presence within, the more loving and forgiving you are.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- God as Love’s Presence: I realize that I could not have love in my life or even know of its existence unless God whose presence is within me is the source of Love.
- God is Love: How close I am to God is how loving I am.
- God knows: I realize that before I even ask about love in my life that God’s presence within me knows exactly what I most need in love and provides me with such experience.
- Learning: I realize that the experience of love in my life eventually teaches me about the nature and reality of love – or the nature and reality of God.
- As you Give: I understand that as I give God’s love through me to others – they give love back to me to the degree that they are capable of love.
- Past Karma: I recognize that good or bad Karma in love can be as a result of good or bad actions from previous lives as well as my present one.
- Christ Minded Love: I recognize that being in oneness with God or Christ minded – I have more and better love in my life by being understanding, compassionate, forgiving, and supporting of others.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation I open my mind, body and soul to God’s love presence with in turn attracts and/or maintains love in my life.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/your-love-karma-exploring-it-part-1/