Are you living a lie—the lie that your identity is your ego? If so, then you are blocking your awareness of your true identity—your soul identity, which is one with the Ultimate Truth of God. Said another way, you are blocking your awareness of God’s Presence within yourself, as well as God’s guiding influence.
To “powerize” wealth in your new year, begin by seeking contact through meditation with the source of all wealth—the Presence of God at the center of your mind. Then give up your personal will to God’s will daily, allowing God’s wealth-creating ideas to come into your conscious mind.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of mediation in this New Year, I contact my ultimate source for wealth, the God power presence at the innermost center of my mind.
- Visualization: I daily take a few moments to visualize or imagine the interior of my body filled with God’s Light Presence in and through which wealth-creating ideas are born and directed into my conscious awareness.
- Will: In and throughout this New Year I give up my personal will and yield it to the all-powerful will of God within me that I may be powerized to wealth by the same will that created the Universe.
- Identification: In Christ Mindedness, I identify my innermost reality as being in a state of eternal oneness with God, and thus, co-owner of all the wealth that is, with a sufficient portion individualized to my human life.
- First Priority: I recognize that my first priority as I start a New Year, and throughout it, is to seek God’s heavenly consciousness at the center of my mind, knowing that through such contact all else that I need will be added to me.
- Wealth Image: I affirm throughout all levels of my mind that I experience a wealthy way of life through the grace that is the power of God working in and through me in this New Year and through eternity.
- Outer/Inner Wealth Balance: I recognize that true, absolute wealth is a balance between the temporary wealth of this earthly life and the lasting wealth and inner treasure of eternal life or my soul’s oneness with God.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/powerizing-wealth/
Audio version read by Rev. Steven Lane Taylor, B.Msc.
“You Are What You Think” or “Thinking Makes It So”
Since the advent of what can be described as New Thought Metaphysics, the saying “You are what you think” has been accepted by many. To scores of people it forms the nucleus of positive spirituality. It is the foundation of all positive-thinking movements, whether of a spiritual or self-help nature. The concept is that if you think positively, your life will be positive; but the reverse will be true if you think negatively. Carrying this concept still further into the psychic realm of interacting energies, there is the so-called law of attraction.
We know that each soul will awaken to certain levels of understanding with every passing lifetime. Souls who are currently in a level of “You are what you think” are basically content that they have achieved some sort of absolute spirituality upon which to base their lives. And, from their previous perspectives of life, they have. There is, of course, a wide gap between power-of-thought metaphysics and religions based upon the precepts of hell and damnation. Therefore, to those who have made this giant leap, it would seem that they have possibly arrived at some pinnacle of spiritual wisdom. Plus, from this position, emerges still another popular saying: “Your thinking makes it so,” which suggests that the power of thought can manifest one’s needs or desires.