Your happiness does not depend on what’s going on around you. It depends on what’s going on within you—by your level of consciousness. Allow the Christ part of your mind to be in control, and God’s Presence will nourish you with the energy of happiness—no matter what’s going on in the economy.
Affirmations for this lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Within: I realize that whether there is a good economy a bad one, that happiness is dependent on what is going on within me, rather that what surrounds me.
- Consciousness: I recognize that happiness is a state offend that should be influenced most by the level of consciousness that controls me.
- Christ Mind: I recognize the Christ part of mind – One whit God’s Spirit of Love, Peace, Beauty, Wholeness, Healing, Creativity and Wisdom – as that which most influences me with God’s Happiness-Creating attributes.
- Happiness List: I create a list of reasons I have to be happy in my life and review them daily.
- Source Thanks: Everyday is review my happiness in my list. I give thanks to God as the source of all Happiness in my life.
- Release: As quickly as I cam when I begin feeling unhappy. I release the unhappy energy to God’s healing presence within me and bring my mind back into focus on what is on my happiness list.
- Relationship to God: I recognize, as mystics and illuminated souls have realized through history, that the experience of happiness exists in proportion to your relationship to God’s presence within you.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I contact the Christ part of my mind and, through the Christ light, find God’s presence whose spirit nourishes my mind and soul with the energy presence of happiness.
- Material Needs: I acknowledge that God’s presence within me Know my every material need and, according to my oneness with God’s presence through the Christ Mind Light within me is supplying me.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at: https://metaphysics.com/product/keys-to-maintaining-happiness-in-a-bad-economy/
Audio version read by Rev. Steven Lane Taylor, B.Msc.
Problems are a natural part of life which, due to their presence, create a necessity for change which in turn acts as a stimulus for spiritual growth. There are times in a person’s life when ordinary problems magnify, so much so, as to seem overwhelming.
Difficult phases may be brought about by one problem, or by a major area of a person’s life that becomes an enormous challenge. Problematic periods may also encompass multiple areas of an individual’s life, each one experiencing significant problems simultaneously. Managing and overcoming difficult times are integral aspects of many people’s lives. It is not likely that an individual will simply glide through physical life without experiencing these challenging stages.