Rebecca Griffin, B.Msc.
Rebecca Griffin is an actively practicing certified professional holistic life coach, metaphysical minister, Usui reiki master, and kundalini reiki master. She is educated in the social and behavioral sciences and is a graduate of the University of Metaphysics with a Bachelor of Metaphysical Science, B.Msc. She is also an ordained metaphysical minister, having received her ordination and practitioner diploma from the International Metaphysical Ministry University Seminary.
Rebecca has served in the Wellness & Recovery Community since 2012 and has volunteered for organizations such as Illuminate Film Festival, as well as donating her time and healing work for the people in her community.
Through ongoing transformations of many of her own life trials and tribulations, Rebecca has been set on a path of spiritual discovery and practice since 2005. Born an empath, she is a lover of God, people, creativity, animals, and the land. She has learned and practiced many different religions and spiritual paths, and though she tends to work most strongly with the teachings of Jesus, she appreciates and respects all paths to “God.”
Rebecca’s services include:
- Powerful one-on-one holistic life coaching sessions
- Intuitive reiki/healing sessions
- Monthly reiki trainings for students
- Weekly self-coaching skills and accountability groups
- Transformative and relaxing spiritual retreats for all levels of seekers from beginning to master, weekend and week-long.
- 30-90 day healing programs that are designed as an intensive for those who may not necessarily have the means or time to leave their home, but are craving changes in their lives.
Always a student of life, it is Rebecca’s mission to empower women and men to experience true inner peace and to more fully engage in their unique, purposeful lives.