Formal Cap & Gown Graduation Ceremony
Poco Diablo Resort, Sedona Arizona
Thursday, May 9th, 2019
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Formal Cap and Gown Graduation Ceremony
*Closing Ceremony by Raphael Bear and Two Dogs,
of the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation
Graduation Group Photographs
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Formal cap and gown graduation ceremonies are usually conducted every three years as part of the international convention of the International Metaphysical Ministry University System. Formal graduation is optional and is not required to graduate. The ceremony may be participated in during the actual year of graduation, if a commencement ceremony is scheduled, or at any future convention.
Those who have participated over the years have found the traditional graduation ceremony to be a wonderful experience, especially when family members and friends attend to support them
All recent bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral graduates and those who graduated in years past and have not had the opportunity to walk at a previous graduation are invited to walk at the 2019 ceremony regardless of the year in which they graduated.
*Exciting Addition to the Schedule! We are honored and excited to announce esteemed members of the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, Raphael Bear, President of the Yavapai Indian Foundation, and Two Dogs, will hold a Closing Blessing Ceremony at our International Convention and Graduation. Learn more about Raphael Bear and the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation.
- Degrees are awarded at the time of completion and acceptance of all academic and financial requirements. Most graduates attending have already earned, and been awarded their degree and/or credentials weeks, months, and in some cases, years earlier.
- Attending the formal Cap & Gown Graduation Ceremony is not a requirement for receiving your degree. Participation in the ceremony is optional.
- In order to be able to participate in the Graduation Ceremony, all academic requirements must be submitted and received by the Administration Office by January 31, 2019. This is to ensure adequate time for university review, and if need be, corrections, additions, and/or re-writing of Thesis or Dissertations, and acceptance by the appropriate review committee.
- At the on-site Graduation Ceremony, all graduation participants must attend the dress rehearsal on May 9th 9 AM to 12 PM. Professional attire is to be worn under the regalia. Even though it is summer, and Sedona is known for its casual style of dress, shoes are required.
- If graduating at the Bachelor Degree Level, all academic requirements must be fulfilled and tuition must be at one third paid. Your Ministerial Vows and Agreements must be signed and returned to the administration office with your initial annual IMM affiliation payment.
- If graduating at the Master’s Degree Level, all academic requirements must be fulfilled and tuition must be two thirds paid. The IMM affiliation must be current.
- If graduating at the Doctoral Degree Level, all academic requirements must be fulfilled and tuition must be paid in full. Your IMM affiliation must be current.
Note: Participants who do not have their regalia with them will not be able to attend the dress rehearsal or graduation ceremony.