You can’t be independent if you are under the influence of others. Real independence comes from being in tune with God’s Purpose for you in this lifetime. The greater your oneness with God’s Presence, the more power you will have to maintain independence of both your thoughts and your spirituality.
Affirmations for this Lecture by Dr. Paul Leon Masters:
- Auric Protection: Every day, I take a few moments to imagine and visualize a white protective light of God’s Presence surrounding my body with protection from outer energy influences from the minds and souls of others.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, my conscious mind receives intuitive guidance from God’s Presence to establish or maintain independence of my mind and soul.
- Purposeful Independence: I recognize that my having real independence is being in tune with God’s purpose for me in this lifetime, which keeps my mind and soul independent from the influence of others.
- Vigilance: Every day, I retain a conscious vigilance not to lose the independence of my mind and soul by allowing others to influence or control me.
- Oneness: I recognize that the greater my oneness with God, the more inner power I have working within me to establish and/or maintain the independence of my mind and soul.
- Release: I recognize that to be truly independent in mind and soul, I release all mental and spiritual dependency on everything and everyone, and instead, manifest independence through my oneness with God’s Presence within me.
- Karmic Ties: I release any and all karmic ties to others that my mind and soul may manifest my independence of God’s spirit for me in this lifetime.
- Thinking: I am an independent thinker influenced only by the wisdom thought process of oneness in God’s Presence within me.
- Soul: I am an independent soul whose spirituality is controlled by the ultimate true life within me of God’s Presence.
This recording is available for purchase in video (mp4 download or DVD) or audio (mp3 download or CD) at our online store.